• Click & drag mouse to look around
• Use scroll wheel to zoom in & out
• Click on floors & objects to move around
1. Swipe to look around
2. Use two (2) fingers to zoom
3. Tap on icons & object for info
Opened in 2011 in sunny Los Angeles, this boutique was the first Vivienne Westwood store in the United States. Based at 8320 Melrose Avenue, beautiful wood and elaborate brass engulf the space as a gallery of elaborate theatrical elements.
Vivienne Westwood's unmistakable combination of punk-meets-polite aesthetics makes this store unlike any other on the legendary Melrose strip.
On mobile and tablet:
1. Swipe to look around exhibit
2. Use two (2) fingers to zoom in and out
3. Tap on floors and objects to explore more
On desktop and laptop:
1. Click and drag mouse to look around exhibit
2. Use scroll wheel to zoom in and out
3. Click on floors and objects to explore more